Outgrowing its original location, in 2002 The Lansdown Clinic relocated to its current premises, a magnificent Georgian townhouse in the very centre of Stroud. Offering a relaxed, calm atmosphere, the clinic has established a reputation for friendly, professional care which has attracted over 15,000 patients from not only Gloucestershire but all over the UK.
WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO US?
- We’re fiercely proud of our clinic and the care we provide to our community.
- We keep our promises and commitments made to all.
- We show respect by empathy and professionalism in our actions.
- We have a can-do attitude and celebrate our patient outcomes.
- We are committed to personal and patient education, enabling optimal wellbeing.
- We always maintain integrity allowing you to be the best you can be!
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We empower patients to take on their own care. Investing in our patients to be the best they can be, not just pain free.
We Listen, We understand, We educate, We deliver.